Sunday 3 April 2011

Beauty Product Write-Up Intro!

Hello All!
Welcome to my very first blog and thank you for reading! I am excited to be helping all of you with your beauty product questions and concerns. I live, breathe and sleep beauty products so I thought I would create reviews of all of the products I try. I will tell you the good, the bad and the ugly! I hope that this will help all of you when you find yourself in a dilemma of what item to buy. We are all unique and all have different needs when it comes to beauty and skincare, so I will try to write fair and unbiased reviews. If you would like to add to any of my write-ups, please feel free to comment! The more information, the better!

A bit on my background:
I am a certified Makeup Artist with experience in fashion shows, fashion photography, business portfolios and weddings. I currently work in cosmetic sales and I am always trying new products. I usually never stick to the same product so I should be able to provide you with makeup cases full of information :)

Thank you for reading and I look forward to beauty blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment