Tuesday 5 April 2011

CoverGirl Exact Eyelights Brightening Liners

Hello again!
I was recently asked to do a review on a good eyeliner.... no problem! Here is my favourite: CoverGirl Exact Eyelights Brightening Liners. This can be purchased at Shoppers Drugmart for less than $10 (depending on if it is on sale or not). I purchased the vibrant pearl colour which is pretty much black (number 700). Before I start my review I will add that I always put foundation and powder on my eyelids before I put my eyeliner on. This particular liner is great because it doesn't smudge, run or crease in your eyelids.... I have found such a hard time finding an eyeliner that doesn't crease. Even with foundation and powder on my eyelids, I have found some expensive liners that still leave a crease mark... this one does not! Another great point about this liner is that it is self-sharpening so the point is always thin and it saves you one step when you're trying to get ready.

I hope this is useful for you all!

Until tomorrow :)

1 comment:

  1. How do you feel about "Physicians Formula" (Organic wear) =)

    ~Lee-Anne

    ReplyDelete