Sunday 3 April 2011

Very First Writeup! - Smashbox Hyperlash Mascara

Smashbox Hyperlash Mascara
First I will start off with the price: $24 (Canadian Dollars). This product was not as expensive as some of the luxury brands but not the cheapest either. This is a great product for those interested in separating and defining lashes only. The brush is fairly thin which makes it easy to use and avoids messiness or clumping. I really liked that this brush also has a comb on one side of it which is a great tool for combing the product through your lashes - this really helps to separate the lashes and avoid clumping. For myself, I like a lengthening and volumizing mascara and I did not find that this product was able to aid me in those categories. I tried using an eyelash primer with this mascara and that did help for length and volume but unfortunately this product does not come with a primer so you would have to buy that separately.

I think next time I will try a different mascara :(  Please feel free to tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment