Thursday 14 April 2011

BOURJOIS Liner "Clubbing"

For those of you who have never used this line before, this is a liquid eyeliner by Bourjois and the particular colour that I'm reviewing is violet laser. I don't use liquid liners too often so I wouldn't say that I have a lot to compare it to. This liner scores points in being able to draw a thin line and for it's long-lasting hold. The colour is a bright purple and it's a nice change from the go-to black and brown liners. This product is great for top eyelids but for me it seemed to be irritating when I put it on the bottom lid. Due to this irritating factor, I wouldn't recommend this product for sensitive eyes or sensitive skin. I myself will continue to use this product on my top lid only.

Bourjois products can be purchased at Shoppers Drugmart.

Have an excellent Thursday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment