Tuesday 5 April 2011

Natural Solutions

My favourite at-home tips to try instead of shelling out your money at the drugstores.

1. Use Olive Oil as your eye makeup remover! It works like a charm and is good for your skin! The makeup easily wipes off so you don't have to sit there scrubbing your eyes (yay for not causing premature wrinkles!). Another bonus: olive oil is much cheaper than most eye makeup remover products. Vegetable or canola oil also work.

2. HONEY. Honey can do wonders. I put it on my severely dry lips one night as I went to sleep.... I woke up with no dryness or soreness and my lips were so smooth :).  I have also recently discovered that honey works amazing on acne breakouts. Honey has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and therefore will stop the spread of an acne breakout and it also reduces the size and inflammation of the pimple. It also soothes any soreness or irritability of that stubborn bump!  Trust me.... I tried this myself :)

Best of luck and let me know if you have tried any other at-home remedies!

No comments:

Post a Comment