Friday 15 April 2011

NeoStrata Daytime Moisture Infusion Cream

The idea of this cream is great because it is a moisturizing cream and sunscreen in one. It has an SPF of 15 - this may be good depending on how much of an SPF you want (I personally prefer a higher SPF). I received this cream as a sample and I would not choose to purchase it myself because it irritated my skin - I think this might be because I have sensitive skin. I'm not sure if it is the sunscreen in the product or if it was another ingredient that was irritating but I would stay away from this cream if you have sensitive skin. The actual cream is light though and it blends into skin pretty easily. The other bonus is that you don't have to apply your sunscreen and then your moisturizer - you can save a step and time with this product!

The NeoStrata line can be purchased at Shoppers Drugmart and I actually saw it yesterday at a Rexall store.

1 comment: